Kick start scheme
Girton Cottontails Preschool are looking forward to welcoming someone from the kick start scheme.
Jobs from the Kickstart Scheme will be open to people 16-24 years old, who are claiming Universal Credit, and are at risk of long term unemployment. If you have a work coach they will talk to you about the Kickstart Scheme and whether it’s right for you.
If you think you are eligible for the kickstart scheme and do not have a work coach please contact your local job centre for advice.
You have to go through the Jobcentre for employment on the kick start scheme we cannot employ you directly.
Why not start your career with the fantastic Girton Cottontails Preschool. Are you passionate about working with children, and looking for a friendly community preschool to work in, then joining our staff team could be the solution!
As a member of our team you can enjoy working whilst building experience and knowledge in the Early Years sector. Our opening hours are dictated by the needs of the preschool presently we are open 9am – 3pm Monday to Friday term time only. You will become a highly-valued part of our team, encouraging child development through supporting activities and experiences. The successful candidates will be enthusiastic and passionate, always willing to undertake any task required by the leadership team that creates a fun and functional environment.
Kick Start Position Job Requirements
• That you actually like and enjoy working with children between the ages of 2 – 5 years!!
• An Awareness of safeguarding and child protection
• To be part of a team and the ability to work together in a positive and compassionate way.
• To continually strive for best practice in yourself and inspiring others.
• To be dedicated in achieving the highest standard of education and care
• Have a passion for making a difference in their communities.
• A child centred approach to teaching using creative and exciting methods to engage and stimulate.
As a pack away setting you will be required to help both set up and pack away the setting if working the relevant hours.
Girton Cottontails Preschool is committed to providing a safe and secure environment for all children attending the setting. All successful applicants will be subject to full suitability checks including an up to date DBS check. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
All Interviews will be face to face at the setting following strict guidelines around COVID19